Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Only Love


New Last day of School Tradition - Waffle Pizza Parties & A Kitchen Sink

Make this super easy pizza dough, kids play, roll, smash their way to the waffle iron, insert pie and cook just like a waffle. Then it's off to the Flavors Station - all you can dream of pizza toppings. End at the oven for a quick 3 @ 350. Yum!

Ending the night at Angie's for the Kitchen Sink. 9 sticky grins later... they came really, really close. They still got their picture taken and each girl got her own "I Cleaned the Sink at Angie's" bumper sticker.

-
"I'll hang it up without taking off the sticky, then I can save it for my car when I'm sixteen."
-

Waffle Pizza Dough Recipe:
1 1/2 c Bisquick (or you know me, the Kroger version)
1/2 cornmeal (I use cornbread mix!)
1/2 c cold water

Throughly mix the Bisquick and cornmeal), add water, form into a dough. Pull out about a small fist sized ball and let the kids have fun. Have fun with the creations - crazy shapes food coloring, etc. Then cook each pie in the waffle iron.

No comments: